View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 03:09 AM   #43
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Following this thread....maybe a weird question but if Sony is not wi-fi, do you download your purchased books through USB to computer?
I was considering to get an iPad but might change my mind to get a dedicated ereader device since iPad had so much more on it that I already have on my iPhone.
So Sony no wi-fi but it is easy and not much more expensive to order a Kindle from Amazon?
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote