View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You can replace the supplied dictionary with other dictionaries, and then designate the new dictionary as your default dictionary. If you purchase a dictionary NOT from Amazon, you will have to remove any DRM before it can become your default dictionary, and it must be in mobi format. I've seen other reports here that only English language dictionaries can be used as a default dictionary [probably a metadata issue].

Loading an encyclopedia may provide slow look-up capabilities -- depending on the size of the encyclopedia and its formatting. I currently have the MobiRead Egyptian dictionary on my Kindle - it works fairly well.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote