Thread: % Complete
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:42 PM   #12
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by timjthomas View Post
Is there a way on the Kindle to easily indicate / display those books that are completed, in progress, etc?

I have 50+ and as I complete them, it would be nice if they had a check mark next to the title or different font, etc.

Thanks,

Tim
Hello Tim, this particular method will not show up on your kindle, but there is a very nice method to show the status of your books from within Calibre, there is a great how to guide from pchrist7 here I use it myself and find it very handy.
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote