View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend View Post
I added half a dozen new books to Calibre tonight. I clicked on something which shows a couple of books I have already read in the main screen but I can't get my full list back. I can see 121 under "authors" down the left hand side but don't know how to bring them back up.
1) Is there a value in the Search bar (might show green) Use the back arrow with the x at the end to clear.

2) does the box below the blue i say "restrict to" and there is "all books" to the right and NOT numbers in a yellow blob. To clear the restriction, use the arrow and select the blank entry at the top of the list.

Moved to main Calibre section

Last edited by theducks; 02-05-2011 at 05:23 PM.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote