View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #14
Hatgirl
Addict
Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-T2, Kindle (7th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Maybe we could just be grateful that we got a bunch of stories to download for free over the years, and not complain because they weren't free forever. I'm disappointed when I miss out on a freebie, too, but still.
Oh, I have no problem with them moving from Free to Paid. I'm quite happy to pay money for a quality product. What has me upset is that what was once DRM-free and available internationally is now DRM infected and georestricted to the US.

*waves a stack of Euros* my money may look different, but I assure you Tor.com could convert it with very little difficulty if they would just let me buy their damn product!
Hatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote