View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #47
carmelra
Zealot
carmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toyscarmelra shares his or her toys

Device: iPhone
Here are a few (bad quality... Sorry for that) screen captures of the PAGEone ereader.
It might be that this reader that is being sold in Israel has a firmware update to enable better Hebrew handling.

The following screen captures shows that the erader suppORTS Hebrew properly.

Book library is being displayed aligned to the left but the text itself is readable and fine.
Click image for larger version

Name:	BookList .jpg
Views:	680
Size:	616.3 KB
ID:	65946

Book title is being is readable but there is a small problem with some of the text that should be centered and got aligned to the right...

Name:	title.jpg
Views:	653
Size:	580.2 KB
ID:	65947

Regular text is being displayed properly, including different styles. It's not possible (at least I couldn't find a way) to click on links (for example, for footnotes).

Name:	text.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	747.4 KB
ID:	65948

Punctuated text is being displayed properly.

Name:	Punct.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	570.3 KB
ID:	65949

Just a screen capture to see the device size. I think it's the smallest 6 inch ereader I have ever seen.

Name:	Hand.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	668.4 KB
ID:	65950
carmelra is offline   Reply With Quote