View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
scottiac, welcome to the Forum. I likewise didn't get the 505 I hinted for at Christmas but found one at 40% off in the local Sony store today and jumped on it.

On the subject of books read here in the US, I just got back from a ten day vacation in St Martin, FWI and was pleased to see books in the hands of probably half the sun worshipers. Since most were in Emglish I assume most were Americans.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote