View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:18 AM   #109
G J Lau
Zealot
G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.G J Lau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I am no expert but the Nook seems to satisfy all your requirements. I've heard that the battery is easy to replace although I haven't tried it myself. Saw a Sony and that also seemed very good. Direct ePub support is nice but as someone pointed out you can easily convert to mobi using Calibre and Kindle has all the same public domain books.

One thing I learned over the years is that there is no perfect system. Every system has it good features and bad features. The key is to choose the system with the bad features you can best live with, if that makes any sense.
G J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote