View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 08:08 AM   #78
veezh
plus ça change
veezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beautyveezh does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle PW2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by janvanmaar View Post
in case you own an older Lingea Lexicon English-Slovak dictionary, Van Dale Pocketbook or Van Dale Big Dutch-English dictionary, you can convert them to mobi dictionaries
Hi jan,

Just wondering which older version of the Van Dale Groot you're referring to. I've searched the Internet for a version I could convert and haven't had any luck finding one (except for the Pocket).

As I mentioned earlier, I thought about adding inflections to the pocket version, but this seemed like a lot of work for a dictionary that doesn't have much to offer.

I would consider investing the time, though, if I could find a workable version of the Groot Woordenboek NL-EN.
veezh is offline   Reply With Quote