View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 07:57 AM   #58
3d0g
I make fjords.
3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.3d0g can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo 1 (retired), kobo 2, iPad, G2, Galaxy Tab 7+
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_a_smith View Post
I did a factory reset. Authorized the device and then loaded content. For some reason that worked where the deauthorizing and reauthorizing didn't.
I don't know anything about "de"authorizing. During testing, I simply started ADE while my freshly updated kobo was plugged in and it instantly prompted me to authorize the "new" device. Then I dragged all my ADE books to the kobo device in the corner so they all got updated with the new key and they all worked perfectly, every time.
3d0g is offline   Reply With Quote