View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #307
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpandheart View Post
I just got a Kindle 6 and want to use my get books from my library. I've managed to run kindlepid.py and generate a new serial number, only to discover the extension on my library's ebooks is *.acsm.
Apparently your library uses Adobe DRM with ePub (or possibly PDF) ebook files. You really need to search / google around for the inept tools to deal with these. Once you've "liberated" the ePub you can convert it to mobi format with Calibre in order to read it on your kindle.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote