View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #4
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Have they been removed from your reader? I am concerned about ebook stores being able to delete things from your reader once they have sold them.
I didn't get a chance to buy them before they were removed, they were all fairly high price ebooks so I was waiting until I was ready to read them.

I did buy another ebook recently that had crappy formatting (Topaz) so I sent it back for a refund. That was removed from my device the next time I plugged it into the computer to put something else on it. Which is fair enough I suppose, but it shows that the wifi doesn't need to be on for them to do it.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote