View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #33
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietro99 View Post
I went to Jeff's Blog...he is now recommending AlwaysVPN which costs US$8.50 minimum. Has anyone used this for Amazon? Is it simple to use and did it work? Or has anyone found a simple free VPN they would recommend?

I'm determined to persevere. I don't want "them" to get the better of me.

Also, I can't seem to buy a Kindle book with a gift card. Even though I have applied one to my Amazon account, the only payment choice I get is Buy with 1-click, which only seems to accept credit cards.
I have never used the VPN. You probably need to change your settings within your Amazon account and dont select 1-click as the default payment method. Hotshield seems to work with B&N which is much tougher to trick than Amazon and it is free.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote