View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 04:23 AM   #13
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
I created an epub with 3 images, one jpg and two tifs,(one RGB and one CYMK), neither of the tif images displayed on my reader (sony prs-300).

One thing I noticed was that the tifs were a lot bigger in size than the jpg, (they were cover Images 333x500 pixels). So it could be something to do with that as well.

Would it be possible to convert a couple of your tifs that don't display into jpeg/png and try them in an epub (making necessary code changes).

Do you NEED to keep the tif format, as if you convert to jpg/png the filesizes will be a LOT less, and depending on your reader wont display much difference in quality anyway.
Yup, I'm with the Zealot, over there. I suspect that the tifs are part of the problem. FWIW.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote