View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 05:36 AM   #23
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaoula View Post
I figured you were kidding Marc....
I thought you might, but you can never be too careful. This internet thing is sometimes inexplicable invaded by folks with absolutely no sense of humour.

Quote:
The other thing that I forgot to mention was that the device is supposed to be available next week if everything goes according to plan. It was originally supposed to be released today but they were unable to finalize the pricing.
Even more excellenter news.

Quote:
Personally, I think it is pretty expensive for this market. Secretly, I am hoping it will come in cheaper but at the same time I busily siphoning off money so that I can present a partly paid off business case to my wife
Ahh, a man with a plan. My best wishes for a presentation that goes down well with the Board at the next Meeting.

Quote:
Kind Regards,
Tarek
...and many thanks from me.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote