View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #24
manalesar
manalesar began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX 2 Graphite
Good job Jcas We need to keep putting pressure on amazon. I ask you all DXG users to send an EMAIL to the amazon at ALL these adresses:

kindledx-feedback@amazon.com
kindle-feedback@amazon.com
kindle-response@amazon.com

In case any of you has no idea what to write, I do also attach the message below, that I've just sent at all above addressess. You can reuse it.

Quote:
Hello,

I am an owner of the Kindle DX2 Graphite device and I'm very disappointed with the Kindle Software 2.5 installed on it. I (and most of the people) have bought a Kindle DX mainly in order to experience the better PDF support - which, in fact, is very poor. A Cheap Kindle 3 6'' devices have the new Software 3.0, which introduced many PDF improvements. I believe that those improvements are a MUST HAVE for the Kindle DX. Amazon is making a mockery of its clients not to introduce PDF Improvements for their most expensive, advartised as a great academic tool for PDFs and Large documents device. That makes me really sad. Is there gonna be the Software 3.0 or PDF Improvements introduced for the Kindle DX Graphite ? When ?

Regards
We deserve that update, and I think that we need to do all we can to make Amazon thinking about it, and us, seriously.

Last edited by manalesar; 11-26-2010 at 11:55 AM.
manalesar is offline   Reply With Quote