View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 02:14 AM   #20
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaoula View Post
I gave Dymocks George St a call and asked to speak to some one about the new reader they are looking to introduce. Apparently the device they have selected is the IRex Iliad.
Ooo-er! Get her! Comes along here all smart-alec-y with the panacea to speculation of all these "fact" thingies, from the oh-so-smartypants cure-all of just picking up the phone and asking. You're such a show-off.

(You know I'm joking, don't you? Of course you do - you're the smart one. ).

Quote:
They have not yet settled on a retail price but it is currently expected to cost more than than $800. However, they are also still in discussions with IRex regarding pricing as they understand the price is pretty high for the Australian market especially considering the fact that the Sony, Kindle and Hanlin readers are significantly cheaper.
That's expensive. Saying that, I'd probably pay it, but I think the latter is definitely in play.

Thanks, Tarek. I don't know why I didn't just ring them myself. Actually, yes I do - it's hot, and I'm lazy.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote