View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
i bought the DXG to be able to read PDFs. Every one I've tried so far work perfectly with the exception of *some* scanned ones (a small number it seems.. bad scans). and even they are decent. the large form factor makes all the difference for PDFs.

the PDF support: you still have pan and scan, although you don't really need it. i think the K3 has a slightly better search and ability to highlight (er..if i remember correctly).

for other formats on the K3 you get the option of a couple different fonts.
the new browser on the K3 is what I really want on my DXG but you know- not the end of the world!

but for PDF's it's really great IMHO. works perfect.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote