View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 03:43 PM   #4
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
I spent some time looking at this when first implementing the catalog code, and was unable to find a way to jump from one book (the catalog) to another (the book you want to read).

If anyone discovers the required href pattern, I'll be happy to add the necessary code to the catalog generation code.

G
That might not even be possible, depending on the reader. I know, for example, that on the Cybook Gen3, external links (as in links to other files, not to the web or anything) are not supported.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote