View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 09:46 AM   #65
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
I think I may have missed something. Which part of

Quote:
Tough!! it’s your problem not ours.
was exemplary customer service?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
"Tough!! it’s your problem not ours."

That was spoken by the OP, not the vendor.

Again, he should have been dealt better with by his bank, but I'm not familiar with the goings on on the other side of the pond, so to speak. In the US it probably would have been taken care of.

Banks love to take our money, IMHO... Over here they just love the "fees" they can apply to your account!
But then as the email correspondence was between me and B&H you should admit to us all quite how you know this.

I'm assuming you are yet another B&H employee posting here without declaring their interest. I've counted at least five so far.

Yes vaughnmr is quite right in his comment! "Tough!! it’s your problem not ours." was my interpretation of this part below of their reply to my email asking for reimbursement of the fees and charges resulting from their error :-
Quote:
B&H issued a FULL refund the very next day. It is unfortunate that due to the exchange rate you lost some funds, but clearly this is not something that B&H can be held responsible for.
As Iv'e said so many times it was not an issue of exchange rate fluctuations but fees and charges

Last edited by columbus; 10-01-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: clarification
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote