Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:40 AM   #21
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Sadly, I have had to cut down on my chocolate (sniff, sniff, wah! ). I'm on the border of being diabetic so any chocolate I get has to be sugar free. Just try and find GOOD chocolate that is sugar free in this one horse burg I live in (size isn't everything). I did stock up on a few bags of sugar free Godiva creamy chocolate the other day but I'm rationing them until I score again.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote