View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #41
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Curious that Alex and Keith chose Saturday to attend. Curious and perhaps marvelous!
Pure convenience I had to drive 500km today to get to Frankfurt, and I'll spend the next days there. The Book Fair will not be open to the general public before Saturday. Although I've been told that with our special interest in e-books we'd qualify as "trade visitors with credentials" which would allow us to also attend during the press days.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote