View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #26
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by singingbird View Post
Tried that link and was able to download it...just couldn't get the samsung to synchronise/read the file! Could see it on the computer, just somehow wasn't going to get read! Is there a *usual* file size? This one seemed a bit larger than the other project g ones I have.

Guess I'll do what the song says...I'll try, try again!

Cheers guys!

ePub wrappers seem to be variable in size, and comparing them with mobi they are larger because they have more information in them.

Can you add the book to the ADE library ?
I'm using ADE on my PC and it has been added to the library with no problem ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote