View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 04:45 PM   #50
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I guess they'll do an official unveiling IF they plan to release it anytime soon.
I sent a mail to amazon.de, but (very unusually for amazon) they did not reply at all.
Last time I asked them about ebooks about a year ago they sent a reply saying that they can't really comment, but this time they just ignored me.
Either their support is getting worse, or they were told not to answer any question relating to the Kindle and/or ebooks...
Sad really, because I always liked amazon.de a lot, not least because they were very responsive and had extremely good customer support...let's hope that has not changed.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote