Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM   #1
Shadow128
Shadow128 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Only black screen after openining KUAL or eBook

Hi all,

since an unintended restart of my jailbroken PW5 today, the device no longer starts any eBooks directly from the library or also KUAL.
After trying to open I'm getting only a black screen and I can only swipe down the status bar. From here I can't open the settings.

Does anyone knows this behaviour and how to fix it?
Or do I've to do a factory reset and start again the jailbreak?

Thanks in advance,
Shadow128
Shadow128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #2
Marek
Zealot
Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Marek shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: PW4 :(, KT5, PB628
Reboot until it works ����
Marek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert