Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-15-2024, 07:29 PM   #1
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Wondrium.com 2 years for $150

https://www.wondrium.com/home

Quote:
Start your free trial to unlock over 18,000 lectures from the world’s greatest professors and experts on history, science, philosophy, religion, literature, health, travel, and more.
For those who are not familiar with this streaming service, it started off as The Great Courses which sold courses on DVD and some limited streaming, then became The Great Courses Plus which was streaming only, then Wondrium plus some of Craftsy and other "teaching" videos. I recently received an email that they were going to revert to The Great Courses OG concept and focus more on their core college grade type lecture courses. I have been a member on and off over the years and enjoy their product, but found it too expensive ($15 to $20/month).

Well, this offer came up some months ago and I didn't take it up at the time as I had just started several other streaming services but on checking the website (while logged out) lo and behold the offer was back. 2 years for $150 works out to $6.25/month. This I like! even though it seems a largish expenditure I'm sure that I will make good use of the service and consider it an investment in my "elder education". Try free for 14 days to see if it's something that you would like.

My favorite courses to date:
Ancient Mesopotamia, King Arthur, The Mongol Empire, The Ottoman Empire, Ancient Writing and the History of the Alphabet, Learn to Draw, The History and Archaeology of the Bible, In the Footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh, From Monet to Van Gogh: A History of Impressionism, Fall and Rise of China. (Yes my tastes are somewhat eclectic but there really is something for everyone here).

Here are the available plans:
Monthly Plan $20/mo (After 14-day Free Trial)
Quarterly Plan $15/mo (Billed $45 Quarterly) 14-Day Free Trial

Annual + Free year SPECIAL OFFER $6.25/mo
(Billed $150 Annually for first 2 years)* 14-Day Free Trial
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote