Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-16-2024, 02:35 PM   #1
MrZaku
MrZaku began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2019
Kindle 2019 stuck tree image (no loading bar or anything)

Hello my kindle it gonna be smashed to the ground, i mean is his future i want to save it but destiny may force my hand.

I did this trying to save it (model j9g29r) :
1-Press 40 second the buttons after 30 minutes of charger -- stuck in the tree

2-Charge the full battery and do the same pres power button 40sencons 60 seconds 2 minutes and connect the pc nothing.

3-discharge the device and connect to the pc pressing 40 second power and MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have a external device but it appear having 0 bytes, i cant no access and create a file to erase all the files and create a file to do factory format.

3b- it appear as Filesytem of wpd the driver, i tried to change to MTP but it give me errors and try this in other pc and welp the same shit.

4-i open the device disconnect the battery for 30 minutes and nothing (i connected the device without battery and nothing dead dead dead deadness)

Any other suggestion ? The fate of the kindle is in your hand be kind my English is bad but my heart for now is in the right place.

PD1: im from Argentina. sorry for my poor English.

PD2: i don't wanna to upgrade my kindle to fire, i would trow to the fire.

PD3: My first post and im asking for help i know im annoying but hear me out....

Last edited by pdurrant; 04-17-2024 at 02:52 AM. Reason: swearing
MrZaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 02:53 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Posting Guidelines:

1. Discuss Things Politely
[...]
MobileRead is intended to be a family-safe and work-safe website. Please post accordingly.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 10:06 AM   #3
MrZaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Posting Guidelines:

1. Discuss Things Politely
[...]
MobileRead is intended to be a family-safe and work-safe website. Please post accordingly.
Sorry i just use a little of humor to cope my frustration with piece of electronic not working.
Old 04-17-2024, 12:07 PM   #4
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZaku View Post
Sorry i just use a little of humor to cope my frustration with piece of electronic not working.
It had zero humour, or humor.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 09:49 PM   #5
MrZaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
It had zero humour, or humor.
well sorry, i just need help.