Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-25-2024, 09:46 PM   #61
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
I bought a Kobo Aura 2 at a Walmart a few years ago.
I travel a lot and see a lot of Walmarts.
Only a few stores had the Kobos and it was all just a cardboard SKU you had to take to the lockup.

In the past I bought a lot of stuff from Walmart with in-store pickup.
I mean truck front-end parts from Moog and computer motherboards.
I don't know if they cut down on that.
Every time I consider a purchase I check to see if Walmart does in-store pickup.
Recently, it never seems to be offered.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM   #62
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
I bought a Kobo Aura 2 at a Walmart a few years ago.

In the past I bought a lot of stuff from Walmart with in-store pickup.

I bought an Aura 2 (in store) at Walmart also. And I bought my Clara for pick up at Walmart. I like that Walmart used to be a Kobo dealer. I wish the Rakuten partnership had stayed in effect.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote