Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-07-2023, 11:35 AM   #91
Siena
Siena began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Kobo N418 Libra 2

Hello . I ruined everything out of my curiosity.
The data I backed up was not applied,
so I need an image of my Kobo N418 Libra 2. Please help me....
Siena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 12:39 PM   #92
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanp16 View Post
Hello, I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N613 Glo please Last to my last resort to try and revive the Glo! Also, any Mac instructions would be very helpful too. Thank you
PM sent.

I don't have a physical Mac but there were several threads about images and Macs. One is Update Storage, KOReader, hacks on Glo HD which might make a starting point. A Google search on 'Kobo image Mac site:mobileread.com' might a a starting point for a search.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2023, 12:40 PM   #93
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siena View Post
Hello . I ruined everything out of my curiosity.
The data I backed up was not applied,
so I need an image of my Kobo N418 Libra 2. Please help me....
Hi, Siena

You will need to have Private Messages enabled before I can send you the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 09-08-2023, 07:41 AM   #94
mfbonzi
mfbonzi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hi could I please have an image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD? I was an idiot and bricked mine.
mfbonzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 01:26 PM   #95
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Advert
Old 09-08-2023, 04:34 PM   #96
cSofiac
cSofiac began at the beginning.

Hi! No idea how I have done this, but my Kobo Clara HD seems to be bricked and I need an image to try to fix it. Could I have it, please?
cSofiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 04:56 PM   #97
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 09-09-2023, 12:45 AM   #98
hyperbolicpurple
hyperbolicpurple began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2 (N236)
Hello, would I be able to get an SD card image for the Aura (n236)? I'm not sure which version my device is.
hyperbolicpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 11:57 AM   #99
BoldEagle65
BoldEagle65 began at the beginning.

Kobo Clara HD image request

Hi,
i am hoping to revive my Kobo Clara HD with a new base image after my SD card failed, Can someone provide me with a base image ?
Many thanks in advance

Greetings Mike
BoldEagle65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 02:51 PM   #100
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old 09-10-2023, 07:35 PM   #101
Mjrbb7
Mjrbb7 began at the beginning.

Kobo N249 Clara HD Image?

Hello, would it be possible for someone to send me an image for the Kobo N249 Clara HD SD Card? I think mine may have been zinged and would like to try flashing a new one to see if my Clara HD is just bricked or by some miracle it's just the SD card image that corrupted. - Mike
Mjrbb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 10:26 PM   #102
jiajou chang
jiajou chang began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
I'm new to this forum, and I locked my Glo HD in an attempt to hack it. It's stuck on the white screen (I was wondering if anyone had a new SD card image available for the Glo HD. Thanks in advance!
jiajou chang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 10:30 PM   #103
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajou chang View Post
I'm new to this forum, and I locked my Glo HD in an attempt to hack it. It's stuck on the white screen (I was wondering if anyone had a new SD card image available for the Glo HD. Thanks in advance!
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Old 09-10-2023, 10:32 PM   #104
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:15 AM   #105
jiajou chang
jiajou chang began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

The PMs has been enabled, sorry to trouble you again
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD.
jiajou chang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests