Thread: Miss my PB360
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 03:10 PM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I still have one and it works, but didn't they come out with a newer 'enhanced' one about 1 year later?

I took it out and played with it today, and it now seems so clunky. I remember liking it at the time, but I eventually bought something else from another company, one that I can't remember the name of (unless I hear it). It had a battery and a kind of spin-wheel on the side.

I enjoyed that one, until Sony came out with their PRS500. I bought two of those - all those years ago.

I now read on my Kindle Oasis (2019) and the Kobo Aura One. I will occasionally use my Kindle Voyage.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-15-2021 at 03:18 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote