Thread: Miss my PB360
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 09:04 AM   #25
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
The error you got forced me to look at the package again, and I realized I had included the wrong version of the vsftpd executable in there. I updated the package with the correct version and attached it in the original message. Would you mind testing it again to see if it works now? I don't have any pocketbook readers that can run it, so I have no idea if I built the programs correctly or not.

Is it possible that you have the newer 360+ model of ereader rather than the original 360? The newer one came out circa 2012, and would use the vsftpd.tar.gz package attached by @kacir rather than the vsftpd-3XX.tar.gz file attached by me.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote