View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 06:41 AM   #63
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
SNL is on in the UK. But not the early seasons. I've seen them.
Probably not any time near when BB was released, even to DVD. However UK TV in Ireland historically depended on location until the terrestrial channels started going FTA on satellite. On digital S4C was first, then BBC (about 2005? I forget), then the ITVs and C4 and Five. In analogue Satellite era Five was the only terrestrial channel FTA on satellite but was encrypted on Digital, even while analogue was still running.

Ironically we stopped watching most TV about the time we got our first HDTV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I think more people would enjoy American Graffiti then Willow.
That's irrelevant because they are such different genres. It says nothing about intrinsic value.

Last edited by Quoth; 04-19-2024 at 06:49 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote