View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 09:09 AM   #10
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garret View Post
The option inside KOReader rotates the screen only for KOReader. So it seems like KOReader and the system "don't see each other".
Well, that's a silly option on KOReader. Don't use it.
It's easy to have an option inside an app that actually changes the system rotation. Why don't you just let the accelerometer change change the rotation? That way the system knows. Or use the system pulldown to change the rotation.

Speaking of buttons always ends in confusion.
If I hold the device with the buttons on the right and I push the button nearest me to go to the next page and I rotate the device so that buttons are on the left and push the buttons nearest me to go to the next page. Then the buttons are ROTATION MAPPED. In this case the physical buttons I pushed are different.

This ROTATION MAPPING can be done in two different places. Inside Onyx custom code or in libinputreader.so. They could even negate each other.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote