View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 04:14 PM   #10
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
To be honest, I don't know anybody with Kindle or Kobo. Also, I can't try it anywhere.

I own a PocketBook and I like it, but I'm not sure how other software works.

If the Kobo is a bit buggy, this might be a showstopper for me. I don't like buggy software.

My current PocketBook is 7" and I like the size, so maybe 6" would be too small.

I can read Kindle also works fine with Calibre. I always use a USB cable to upload my ePUB books to PocketBook so this is not an issue for me.

Not sure, I have to sleep on it.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote