View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 06:28 AM   #1
Frostbite
Enthusiast
Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Frostbite can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 4
Kobo Clara BW or Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition

Hello!

My first post here

I have a PocketBook InkPad 4 ebook reader. This is my first e-reader and I like it.

We need one more e-reader and I always wanted to try Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition. But...

Kobo has announced Clara BW (I don't need the colour variant) and now I am in a dilemma.

Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition is currently on sale for 150 € (I live in Europe). And Kobo Clara BW is not out yet.

I am just looking for opinions and discussion. What would you do? Will Kobo Clara BW be so much better than Kindle? Or vice-versa?

I use Calibre for my books. I don't want to be locked to Amazon, but I know you can use Kindle via Calibre (and some plugins) like any other reader. Or am I wrong?

Thank you for any comments.
Frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote