View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 12:10 PM   #10
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've read a fair number of library ebooks but right now I'm reading from my stockpile in the hopes of ending the year with fewer purchased but unread books then I started (perils of buying bundles/libraries of books).

Something I have found very useful in reducing my impulse buys has been to check my library when I see an interesting book on sale and add it to my library wish list if it's there. As my local library is quite large with a wide range of ebooks (currently there are 139k books available now covering 162 subjects) I often do find the book there. And unread books on a library wish list are less annoying then unread books that I've paid for.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote