View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 09:40 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Poor selection, long waiting lists, timing (if I'm in the middle of one book, I feel like I need to set it aside to begin the borrowed book as soon as it's available so I don't lose my place in line).
Just as an FYI, it won’t change your mind, you can now pass on a book when it becomes available to you and you don’t lose your place in line. One side benefit is that books become available faster than you’d expect, as people exercise the privilege; I see that especially in regard to audiobooks. I get it. Especially with longer ones, you might not have a lot of wiggle room to get it done if it’s not convenient to start it right away.

Curious; you obviously don’t have to answer: Ohio has some of the biggest OverDrive libraries in the country. Is there any system of reciprocity where someone in the boonies (not saying you are) can access Cleveland, say?

Speaking personally, I’m in no hurry to read anything so long waitlists don’t bother me.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote