View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 08:41 AM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Three reasons.

1. E-libraries here aren't available on dedicated eink readers, only in apps and browsers. No Overdrive. And their selection is very poor (ebooks in general aren't popular here)

2. I want to edit the formatting. Couldn't do that with DRMed library books without removing the DRM

3. I reread often. Also I tend to read long series and often need to look something up in the earlier books to refresh my memory.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote