View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 08:40 AM   #2
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
I didn't for a while. I didn't start until I got my Kobo Aura One with Overdrive built in. Before it was just too big a hassle IMO dealing with Adobe digital editions and side loading especially when my main OS was Linux. And when I was using Kindle it wasn't an option at all! (Overdrive only works with Kindle in the US)

Selection is also an issue that keeps me from using it more. There is for example more romance novels available from my library's eBook catalogue than the entirety of the non-fiction section which I prefer to read.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote