View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 11:15 AM   #828
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs24 View Post
Yes, tried all in your first paragraph above. I have heard of USBNET but have no idea how/where to install it. I'm running windows 10. Can you direct me to download location and instructions? (By any chance is this something that would run with kindle search bar commands? They all seem to end with SSH...) Many thanks for your help!
The USB Network package is available for your Kindle in the snapshots sticky thread at the top of the forum. There are multiple versions, so be sure to get the proper one.

Given your lack of USB connectivity I am at a loss as to how you can install it.

Given you appear to have addressed all the physical possibilities of connectivity problems leaves only software issues.

I seem to recall something about a "managed mode" in posts related to this JB, which leads me to wonder if that is the issue. I am unfamiliar with this, so perhaps someone with knowledge of this can address the problem and its solution.

Dave
dhdurgee is offline   Reply With Quote