View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 10:19 AM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
If you go to Kobo and search for eBook Details it will tell you if the ebook has drm or not. If you have an Adobe account then Kobo would be the easiest.

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannymurrs View Post
There's an ebook I'm planning on purchasing, and it's available from a few different online stores. Amazon (Kindle), Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, Google Play, and Rakuten Kobo. I'm pretty sure all of those stores have some sort of DRM (though please correct me if I'm wrong). I'm looking to purchase from whichever place will allow me to remove the DRM the easiest. Ideally I'd like to end up with an epub file that's identical to the initially purchased file (just without the DRM). Anyone have any suggestions?
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote