View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 07:34 PM   #12
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I've raised these shortcut anomalies previously, but because it was in threads that addressed more substantive issues they've been overlooked.

Attachment 207410

I would assign Alt+Shift+C to View Clips, and Alt+Shift+P to View Preview. Default settings wouldn't change of course.

BR
I will investigate doing that for dynamically created QDockWidgets like Preview and Clips (but the current approaches used to register shortcuts for static menus may not work for dynamically build menus) but note this is not a high priority as opening those can be done using the newly added focus menus you can assign a shortcut key to. Only closing them is limited. And so having "esc" close a QDockWidget may be an easier solution.

I will also look to see if there is a way to limit Tab focus shifting to be internal to a QDockWidget as we discussed that as well.

Last edited by KevinH; 04-07-2024 at 07:42 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote