View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 12:31 AM   #230
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
I got a DpD tracking email on Thursday for what could only be my Libra colour and blue cover. Despite the kobo site saying processing. I orded in the UK as soon as pre orders went live.
I fancied trying a white one for a bit of variety.

Anyway, Dpd kept saying 'we have your parcel details but we don't have your parcel.' Their parcel tracking has finally updated to say that it is on the way to my local depot and delivery is expected today.

I'm off work next week and heading to the n Wales coast for a few days so it will be lovely to take the new libra c with me.

I hope that the lovely patch maintainers have time to get the patches out so we can customise or shiny new devices. I am sure the new devices will present all kinds of issues for them!

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote