View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 07:44 PM   #227
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E; Kobo Clara BW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
It fits and the magnet works (at least the chinese cover I have with Van Gogh images).
That's interesting! My Clara HD cover accepted the 2e, but the magnet had been moved 2" down on the 2e -- so that didn't work.

I use a 2e cover that I'm sure will accept the BW. If the BW magnet is near the left edge of the display and about 2 5/8" up from the bottom of the BW, it should be OK.

There goes my excuse for holding off on one of the new ones.
Phil_C is online now   Reply With Quote