View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 07:29 PM   #202
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Good idea. My library uses both OverDrive and CloudLibrary, so I'm not entirely sure which books I've gotten from where, but I checked out one that I've read in the past, and it still says Libby and Adobe EPUB are my options when I select it. When I actually check it out and click on "Access this item", though, the window gives me Kindle, Libby, and browser options, and that's it.

I then went to libbyapp.com and tried "Manage loan" on the book, and the ACSM option is present. I clicked on it and got an ACSM file, and now "Manage loan" says I'm locked into the ACSM option and can't use Kindle until I borrow the book again.

If anyone else is having this problem, make sure you try libbyapp.com, I guess. It seems you can't get ACSM files from OverDrive anymore once the changes roll out to your local library, and you can't get ACSM files from Libby on Android and iOS either, since ADE doesn't run on mobile platforms.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote