View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 09:39 AM   #201
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
I'm going to try checking out the book from libbyapp.com next time, instead of using the library website, to see if the ACSM option appears that way. I suspect it's been removed from the OverDrive page to try to convince us to migrate to Libby. -_-
If this was already addressed and I missed it, apologies. But have you tried borrowing a book you have already borrowed in the past that did provide an ACSM, to see if it still does so now?
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote