View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 02:41 PM   #199
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Well, I may not be using my local library anymore. When I checked out a book, it claimed that I could use ADE to redeem the loan, but the option to download an ACSM file is gone on the library website. I can only read with Kindle or in the browser now. I downloaded Libby and signed into that, and the only options are to read with Libby or Kindle on that, too. If ACSM downloads are gone now, that means I'll have to stop using the library, I guess.
I've had that happen once or twice before. On my libraries, this filter reliably gets me stuff that's ASCMable:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-04-16 15_38_58-Window.png
Views:	70
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	207652

Could be a licensing thing or something going on with yours though.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 04-16-2024 at 02:48 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote