View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 01:27 AM   #197
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
Neither the library website/OverDrive nor the Libby app have the ACSM option
That could definitely be your specific library. I am a member of 7 different libraries. Of those, 5 generally have every book in both AZW3 and EPUB format. The other two libraries only have books in AZW3 format. When I check the exact same book across all libraries and don't see EPUB/ACSM on those last two, I know it's not because the book is not available in EPUB format - since the other 5 libraries have it as such. So libraries must have a choice of what format(s) they offer. All 7 libraries are using Overdrive, BTW.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote