View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 12:47 AM   #196
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Format swapping was never a thing at all with my library until now. The options were to download an ACSM file or read the book in the browser, and you were permitted to do both. The ACSM option was missing this time, though, and there were Kindle and Libby options, instead.

Neither the library website/OverDrive nor the Libby app have the ACSM option; if I try to manage the loan in the app, my options are to read with Kindle or the Libby app, and nothing else. Only libbyapp.com still has the ACSM option, but by the time I found it, I had fiddled around so much that I locked myself out of using it, which I didn't even know was possible. -_-
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote