View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 07:13 PM   #13
deleted2
Member Retired
deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
In my testing on a Kobo Sage, any stylus using the N-Trig/MPP protocol will work. This testing was done about 18 months back when my work was testing various styli as replacements. This does limit you to a stylus that will require a battery or supercapacitor to power it. The screen electronics are less complex which a bonus for those who do not want a stylus. All the MPP 2.00 styli worked in my limited testing though we did not test any of the later MPP 2.5/2.6 styli. The two MPP 1.51. styli we tested did not have pressure sensitivity which might be a deal breaker for some people.

You may want to take a look at Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) Stylus Compendium for a list of manufacturers updated Nov., 2023.
Kobo says that their Stylus 1 one works with Sage etc, but not with the Libra Colour. So,
deleted2 is offline   Reply With Quote